Steamed Fish with mayonnaise is a colorful fish dish that looks delicious. The different ingredients I include truly helped me complete this type of healthful and scrumptious dish. Remember that this Steamed Fish is also very simple to prepare anytime and enjoy with your loved ones, regardless of the occasion. Of course, the mayonnaise and the cheese make the dish even flavorful.
Here is the procedure for a Delicious Steamed Fish with Mayonnaise and Toppings
- 1 large fish preferably Lapu-Lapu (cleaned and gutted)
- ½ Eden Cheese (grated finely)
- 2 pieces Sweet Pickle Relish (optional)
- 1 small Carrot (peeled and grated finely)
- 3 hard-boiled Eggs (peeled and minced)
- 2 cups of Mayonnaise (preferably Lady’s Choice)
- Salt and pepper (when rubbing all over the fish)
After cleaning the Lapu-Lapu, rub the salt and pepper inside and outside of the fish.
Next is to pour in about 1 liter of water in the steamer, light the stove and let it boil for about 3-5 minutes. Afterward, steam the fish for about 30-40 minutes or until tender and ready for the dish.
Gently remove fish from steamer, strain properly and then transfer onto a serving platter.
Spread mayonnaise all over the top portion of the fish. Next is to arrange the egg white, yolk, sweet pickle, grated carrots and cheese on top of the mayonnaise. You can add more ingredients as you desired.
When ready, serve it with your favorite plain or garlic rice and enjoy!
Image credit: Yummy.ph