This Healthy Vegetable Salad is so refreshing to eat and uses different types of vegetables. You may actually use whatever veggies you want to combine, but the main options that make your vegetable salad delicious include tomatoes and cucumber. Preparing a homemade dressing is very good on it and this vegetable salad is quick to prepare. Of course, this is also a delicious side dish and a perfect for potluck for family gatherings.
Here is the procedure for Healthy Vegetable Salad
- 1 large Cucumber (sliced into circle)
- 3 large Tomatoes (seeded and sliced)
- 1 whole Lettuce (separated into bite sizes)
- 1 large Carrot (peeled and sliced for the dish)
- 1 large Avocado (peeled and sliced into cubes)
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup of whole Kernel Corn
- Mayonnaise Salad dressing (for topping optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, combine and toss the cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and kernel corn.
Afterwards, mix the vegetables all together before adding the right amount salt and pepper to taste.
When tossed properly and ready, you can top the Mayonnaise dressing over the vegetable salad before serving. Again, the dressing is optional and it is your choice on whether to include it or not.
Surely, this is a delicious and a healthful salad recipe to enjoy!
Image credit: foodnetwork.com