One of the most popular recipes during holiday seasons is the Macaroni Salad because it is flavorful, delicious and easy to prepare at home. Many families are enjoying this kind of dish, especially the kids. To make it more delicious, it is however important to prepare the complete ingredients and added twists for the entire family to enjoy. This also a perfect choice for merienda or appetizer while watching your favorite movie or relaxing at the garden.
Here is the procedure for a delicious Macaroni Salad recipe
- ½ kilo elbow macaroni noodles (boiled until tender)
- 1 medium size debone chicken breast (boiled and sliced in cubes)
- ¼ kilo whole sweet ham (sliced in small cubes)
- 1 large size carrot (peeled, boiled and sliced in small cubes)
- 1 large can of pineapple chunks
- ½ cup of raisins
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 small box of cheese (sliced in small cubes)
- ½ cup of pickles (chopped/optional)
- 1 cup of condense milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, combine the boiled macaroni noodles, chicken breast, carrots, pineapple, raisins, cheese, and pickles (optional), condense milks, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well using gently motion and add a little bit of salt if necessary to complete the taste. Afterwards, cover the salad bowl then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving it chill.
When the Macaroni Salad is read, enjoy and happy eating to all!
Image credit: YouTube